The Trade Transaction's Action 'Remove from Customs Shipment' Removes the Filing Document And Filing Response
Last updated on NOVEMBER 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Trade Compliance - Version 6.4.1 to 6.4.2 [Release 6.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Trade Transaction's action 'Remove from Customs Shipment' removes the filing document and filing response.
01. Create a Trade Transaction
02. Create a Customs Shipment
03. Run the Compliance Rule on the Customs Shipment, then Generate Documents, then File Customs
04. The Filing Document and Filing Response will be added on the Customs Shipment's Documents tab
05. Run "Remove from Customs Shipment" action on the Trade Transaction
06. Notice that Filing Document and Filing Response are gone. (This is the issue)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms