The Trade Transaction's Action 'Remove from Customs Shipment' Removes the Filing Document And Filing Response
(Doc ID 2330731.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Trade Compliance - Version 6.4.1 to 6.4.2 [Release 6.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Trade Transaction's action 'Remove from Customs Shipment' removes the filing document and filing response.
01. Create a Trade Transaction
02. Create a Customs Shipment
03. Run the Compliance Rule on the Customs Shipment, then Generate Documents, then File Customs
04. The Filing Document and Filing Response will be added on the Customs Shipment's Documents tab
05. Run "Remove from Customs Shipment" action on the Trade Transaction
06. Notice that Filing Document and Filing Response are gone. (This is the issue)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document