Gives Stale Data For Mass Update Of Accounts
(Doc ID 2330759.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2 to 12.2.6 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2 version, Requisition Management
iProc gives Stale Data for Mass Update of Accounts
iProcurement gives Stale Data issue when users select 'Apply this Cost Allocation information to all applicable requisition lines'
and click 'Apply' while trying to mass update accounts in the cart. Following Steps describe the process for getting this error:
1. Add to Cart more than 10 items
2. Click ‘View Cart and Checkout’
3. Scroll to the bottom of the ‘Shopping Cart’ page and click ‘Edit’
4. Click ‘Update Line’ on the first line in the cart
5. The ‘Update Line’ page appears
6. Change the second account segment value and click ‘Apply this Cost Allocation information to all applicable requisition lines’
7. Click ‘Apply’ after making change to the second segment of the account
8. System gives ‘Stale Date’ issue
9. Re-query the cart and check the account segment2. Account didn’t get changed.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, Account cannot be changed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document