CPA Agreement Released Amount Not Lowered After Removing Referenced Contract PO on the Purchase Order Line
Last updated on DECEMBER 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Contract agreement released amount not lowered after removing reference to the Contract PO on the Standard PO Line
When a purchase order line is linked to a source document that is a global purchase agreement, the released amount of the agreement is updated with the amount of the purchase order line, when the purchase order is approved.
Now a user has removed the link to the source document (agreement) in a purchase order, because it was linked to the wrong agreement.
The released amount on that agreement however is not lowered, which was one of the reasons for unlinking it.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE THE ISSUE
- Create a Global Contract PO
- Approve the PO
- Create a standard PO and link it to the Contract PO
- Save and Approve the standard PO
- Review the amount released on the Contract PO
- Go back to standard PO and remove the Contract PO referenced in the line
- Save and Approve
- Query the Contract PO - compare amount released to the amount noted in step 5.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms