IEX: Synchronize Collector Work Program Not Working Correctly if Group Collector is Assigned
Last updated on NOVEMBER 29, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Collections - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The IEX: Synchronize Collector Work program doesn't assign the correct collector to the work item, if a group collector is assigned to the customer. The program assigns a different collector all together.
Steps to Reproduce:
Responsibility: Collections Agent
- Assign an individual collector to a customer.
- Assign a strategy to that same customer, and verify the first work item is assigned to the collector from step #1.
- Create a group, and assign the group to a group collector. Make sure the collector assigned in step #1, is not in the group.
- Change the collector on the customer from the individual collector, to the group collector created in step #3.
- Run the IEX: Synchronize Collector Work program to sync the work items to the current collector.
- Check the strategy tab, the work item is no longer assigned to the individual collector, but is also not assigned to any collector within the group.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms