When Changing the Latest Start Date of a New Employee to a Later Date, Error: APP-PAY-06153: System Error: Procedure hr_entry.get_eligibility_period at Step 4
(Doc ID 2331513.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 17, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP4 and later
Oracle Payroll - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to change the Latest Start Date of a new employee to a later date, the following error occurs.
Cause: The procedure hr_entry.get_eligibility_period has created an error at Step 4.
Action: Contact your system administrator quoting the procedure hr_entry.get_eligibility_period at Step 4.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log on to the Applications.
2. Choose the responsibility US Super HRMS Manager.
3. Navigate to People-> Enter and Maintain.
4. Query the employee.
5. Change the Latest Start Date from the original hire date to a later date.
6. Click on the Correction button.
7. Click OK when the note below is raised:
APP-PER-52358: The original hire date will be updated to be the same as the start date.
8. Save the record.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document