When Changing the Latest Start Date of a New Employee to a Later Date, Error: APP-PAY-06153: System Error: Procedure hr_entry.get_eligibility_period at Step 4
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP4 and later
Oracle Payroll - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to change the Latest Start Date of a new employee to a later date, the following error occurs.
Cause: The procedure hr_entry.get_eligibility_period has created an error at Step 4.
Action: Contact your system administrator quoting the procedure hr_entry.get_eligibility_period at Step 4.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log on to the Applications.
2. Choose the responsibility US Super HRMS Manager.
3. Navigate to People-> Enter and Maintain.
4. Query the employee.
5. Change the Latest Start Date from the original hire date to a later date.
6. Click on the Correction button.
7. Click OK when the note below is raised:
APP-PER-52358: The original hire date will be updated to be the same as the start date.
8. Save the record.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms