OEXOEORD: Sale Order Form: Find Customer Window Does Not List All Sites When Find Includes the Contact Criteria
(Doc ID 2332118.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version
When entering the Contact details (First Name/Last Name) on the Find Customer
window , find all the expected sites are not listed.
There is a site for which a contact is assigned but this is not listed in the
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Order Management responsibility
2. Navigate to Sales Order Form > Tools > Find Customer
3. Input Customer name, Postal Code of the Site and Contact Last name as '%'
4. Leave other Parameters as defaulted.
5. Click Find and find all the sites are not list to which contact is linked
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document