Fully Received ASN Can Be Cancelled
Last updated on NOVEMBER 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Fully received ASN can be cancelled.
Fully received ASN cannot be cancelled.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create ASN from iSup
- Run the Reciving Transaction Processor
- Cancel ASN> Cancel data is inserted into RCV_TRANSACTIONS_INTERFACE
- Manually perform ASN receipt
- Run the Reciving Transaction Processor concurrent. > Cancel data is moved to RCV_TRANSACTIONS.
- In RCV_SHIPMENT_LINES, the SHIPMENT_LINE_STATUS_CODE shows "CANCELLED" even though the ASN aready has been received.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms