Fully Received ASN Can Be Cancelled
(Doc ID 2332308.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 20, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Fully received ASN can be cancelled.
Fully received ASN cannot be cancelled.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create ASN from iSupplier
- Run the Receiving Transaction Processor
- Cancel ASN> Cancel data is inserted into RCV_TRANSACTIONS_INTERFACE
- Manually perform ASN receipt
- Run the Receiving Transaction Processor concurrent. > Cancel data is moved to RCV_TRANSACTIONS.
- In RCV_SHIPMENT_LINES, the SHIPMENT_LINE_STATUS_CODE shows "CANCELLED" even though the ASN already has been received.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document