SUGGESTED BUYER Field Disappears When Raise Non-Catalog Request
(Doc ID 2332333.1)
Last updated on JULY 30, 2020
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
SUGGESTED BUYER field disappears when raise non-catalog request.
SUGGESTED BUYER field should not disappear.
Steps to Reproduce
- iPro> non-catalog request
- Enter required field and click add to cart
- View cart and checkout
- Enter suggested buyer and click next
- Click back and click cancel
- Click return to shopping link
- Add a new non-catalog request and check out together with the first requisition.
- The suggested buyer field is disappeared.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document