Attempting to Delete Grade Steps, Error: PER_449912_FUT_GRD_CHG
(Doc ID 2332435.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 16, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On: 12.1.3 version, Grade / Step Progression
When attempting to delete Grade Steps the following error message name is displayed: "PER_449912_FUT_GRD_CHG" instead of message text: "This action is not allowed as the associated Assignment has future dated Grade changes over the change span."
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using a HRMS Manager responsibility
2. Navigate to People --> Enter and Maintain
3. Query for the specific employee
4. Click the Assignment button
5. Click the Others button --> choose Grade step --.> Grade step placement form
6. Alter the effective date properly
7. Delete the record you want to be removed
8. Choose Next - Remove next change
9. Choose OK. The following error message occurs:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document