"One Time Address" Changes Made Not Reflected
(Doc ID 2332906.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user is trying to change the One-time address for a requisition (from the delivery section), the information is not changed
User wants to see the new information for the One-time address.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new non-catalog requisition.
2. View Cart and Checkout.
3. Click on Enter one-time address hyperlink below deliver-to-location field.
4. Enter the one time address. Click apply Button.
5. One Time address gets created.
6. Submit the Requisition.
7. Approve the requisition
8. Select the requisition and Click on change Button. Click Yes.
9. Click Checkout
10. Click on-Edit Lines.
11. Click on attachments Tab
12. Click on attachment Icon on Line Level attachments, to update the attachment (This attachment got created when we added One-Time address) -> Click on Update icon
13. Update the text – For example: delete some characters
14. Click Apply
15. Click Return to Requisition Information: Edit Lines.
16. Click Apply
17. Submit the requisition for approval.
18. Navigate to My Requisitions, to view the Requisition.
19. Click on Requisition Number to view requisition details
20. Click Details on Requisition Line.
21. Click on Show Additional Information to expand.
22. Click on the Attachment Title to view the attachment.
23. Changes to attachment done at Step 13 are overridden by one-time address.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document