R12: Unable to see Solicitation Templates When Using Document Builder in Contract Lifecycle Management
(Doc ID 2333029.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Requisition
Unable to see Solicitation Templates when using Document Builder in CLM
When the user creates a Solicitation from scratch, all the Templates show up.
It only happens when creating a Solicitation from the Document Builder.
Able to see Solicitation Templates when using Document Builder in CLM
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create Solicitation Templates (either Public or Private)
2. Navigate to: Buyer Work Center > Requisitions
3. Select Unassigned Requisition
4. In Document Builder select New Solicitation
On Solicitation click 'Apply Template'
5. In the Search window enter criteria (or none)
Always returns No Results.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document