Unable To Extend PosInvoiceSummaryVO
Last updated on DECEMBER 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to Extend PosInvoiceSummaryVO in JDeveloper getting the following error:
Each row in the Query Result Columns must be mapped to a unique Query Attribute in the Mapped Entity columns
1. JDeveloper > right click directory object to create VO within > Select New View Object
2. Wizard Step 1, browse for Extends object, select oracle.apps.pos.account.server.PosInvoiceSummaryVO
3. In the name field replace PosInvoiceSummaryVOEx with custom value and leave Package as defaulted oracle.apps.xxmpos.account.server.
4. Continuing clicking next without making any changes.
5. After clicking Next on Create View Object - Step 4 of 7: Attribute Mappings and error appears
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms