Unable To Extend PosInvoiceSummaryVO
(Doc ID 2333030.1)
Last updated on MARCH 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to Extend PosInvoiceSummaryVO in JDeveloper getting the following error:
Each row in the Query Result Columns must be mapped to a unique Query Attribute in the Mapped Entity columns
1. JDeveloper > right click directory object to create VO within > Select New View Object
2. Wizard Step 1, browse for Extends object, select oracle.apps.pos.account.server.PosInvoiceSummaryVO
3. In the name field replace PosInvoiceSummaryVOEx with custom value and leave Package as defaulted oracle.apps.xxmpos.account.server.
4. Continuing clicking next without making any changes.
5. After clicking Next on Create View Object - Step 4 of 7: Attribute Mappings and error appears
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document