R12: Using BWC Changing PO Line Amount Does Not Reflect The Changes In Schedules
(Doc ID 2333607.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Purchasing, when modifying an existing line on an autocreated po in the buyer work center-the price of the line-the Header total is not reflecting this update.
Original issue was change was not reflected on Schedule and Distribution, but patch 21263641:R12.PO.B was applied which resolved this, but then Header total is now not recalculating.
1. Login to the E-Business Suite and choose the Purchasing Module.
2. go to the buyers work center and query an order
3. move to the lines and update an existing line
4. modify the price of the line (fixed price services line type) and move to schedules tab
5. Notice the total is not matching the line now
Due to this issue, users cannot PROPERLY edit po lines in the bwc.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document