Error: "Party Name - Select a Valid Value" When Attempting to Create a System
Last updated on NOVEMBER 29, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Installed Base - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create Install Base System Instances,
the following error occurs in the 'Create System' page
Select a valid value
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Oracle Installed Base User
2. Systems => Create System (Button)
3. Enter Mandatory fields like operating unit, system Name, System type.
4. Enter Account Number, Party Name automatically defaults based on the account number selected
5. Enter other fields as required like Installation Details, Billing Details, Shipping Details ect
6. Click on Apply button ( To save the information and create a system)
7.We get an error stating "Error -Party name -Select a valid value"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms