Repository Contracts 'Related Contracts' Error: JBO-27122: SQL error during statement preparation
(Doc ID 2334065.1)
Last updated on MARCH 07, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Procurement Contracts - Version 12.2.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error when returning to a Repository Contract when returning to it after opening another contract from the Related Contracts page.
JBO-27122: SQL error during statement preparation
## Detail 0 ##
java.sql.SQLException: Missing IN or OUT parameter at index:: 1
1. Using a Contracts Workbench responsibility.
2. Open an existing Repository Contract.
3. Open the Related Contracts page.
4. Click on a related contract to open it.
5. Click on Contract XXXX: Related Contracts breadcrumb on top. Error page is returned.
Workaround: Return to the Contract in the repository by clicking on the link at the bottom of the page 'Return to Contract XXXX: Related Contracts'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document