Error on Related Contracts page:
Last updated on JANUARY 29, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Procurement Contracts - Version 12.2.6 to 12.2.6 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.6 version, Contracts Repository
Error on Related Contracts page.
GBPA, CPA is added as Related contract. When returning to parent contract after opening related contract, through the link at top ('Contracts > Contract 10121: Related Contracts >'), the page errors out.
However link at the bottom, 'Return to Contract 10121: Related Contracts' works fine
JBO-27122: SQL error during statement preparation
## Detail 0 ##
java.sql.SQLException: Missing IN or OUT parameter at index:: 1
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Responsibility: Contracts Workbench Administrator
1. Query an existing contract that is related to a GBPA or CPA
2. GO to Related Contracts page and click on the related contract and open it
3. Click on Contract XXXX: Related Contracts breadcrumb on top. Error page is returned
1. Query up existing contract that is related to a GBPA or CPA
2. Click on the GBPA or CPA number in the Contract Number column to open the GBPA or CPA
3. Return to the Contract in the repository by clicking on the link at the bottom of the page 'Return to Contract XXXX: Related Contracts'
4. Returns to Contract Repository with no error message
The issue has the following business impact:
Broken links on the page
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms