Budget Wizard - Parameters Are Not Carrying Forward to Create Document
(Doc ID 2334940.1)
Last updated on MAY 04, 2021
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.2.6 and later
Oracle Applications Desktop Integrator - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Budget Wizard - parameters are not carrying forward to create document.
Navigate to the Budget Wizard and fill in the parameters, then click Create Document. The next page does not have the Account From - Account To that was entered on the first page.
"Account from" and "Account to" wrongly display the segment default values instead.
Have the same accounts in create document page, user selected in the first window "Account from" and "Account to" displays as selected in Create Document.
The issue may be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Upgrade from 12.1.3 to 12.2.6. This was not an issue in 12.1.3
2. Navigate to (N)Budgets > Launch Budget Wizard.
3. Enter the Account values.
4. Press [Create Document] button.
5. The Account value shows incorrectly displaying the segment default values instead of the ones entered in step 3.
Re-enter values for the From Account & To Account and then create document.
Upgraded from 12.1.3 to 12.2.6.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document