Format Requisitions To Display The Same Level Of Tax Details As Purchase Orders
(Doc ID 2335173.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 06, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Is there any method to format the Tax Information for Requisitions in iProcurement to show the same level of Tax Information as Purchase Orders from the Manage Tax page?
Requisition Tax Details Screen & Navigation:
- iProcurement Home Page > Requisitions tab
- Select the Requisition number > Click on Details
- Click on Show Additional Information link
- Tax Information: Click Here
Purchase Order Tax Details Screen & Navigation:
- Query the PO from Purchase Orders form
- Click Actions > Manage Tax
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document