"Filter Value" Box Not Working As Expected In Shipping Operations. Must Use Tab Key Instead of Enter Key
(Doc ID 2335547.1)
Last updated on MARCH 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.6 version
"Filter Value" box not working in the Shipping Operations page as expected.
When adding a value in the "Filter Value" box and click Enter, the page refreshes but the list of records does not change.
The expectation is the page should only shows records that match the value in the "Filter Value" box.
It was determined that User needed to use the Tab key to refresh the page.
Press Overdue tile icon to show the list of all open Trips for that tile.
In the "Filter Value" box enter a specific trip number: for example 99999 and press enter.
Page loads again and displays all trips instead of filtering and showing only trip 99999.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigation : Shipping Operations - > Trips.
2. Set organization context and click Enter
3. Press "Overdue" tile icon.
4. It shows a list of all open Trips for that tile
5. In the "Filter Value" box enter a specific trip number: for example 26263 and press enter
6. Page loads again and displays all trips instead of filtering and showing only trip 26263
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document