Email Payment Summary Does Not Handle Employees With The Same Name Or Multiple Periods Of Service
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (Australia) - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.3 version, Australian Payroll
Email Payment Summary does not handle Employees with the Same Name or Multiple Periods of Service
If there are either:
Two employees with the same name, or
One employee with two periods of service are sent the one payment summary.
In the case of the two employees with the same name, one employee is sent the other employee's payment summary. This is a huge privacy issue.
In the case of the one employee with two periods of service, they are sent the payment summary for one period of service twice.
Valid Email Payment Summary should be generated for Employees with the Same Name or Multiple Periods of Service
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup one employee with two periods of service, both containing taxable earnings
3.Ensure both Employees have their person EIT set as follows:
Self Service Preference for Person set to: Email Payment Summary Preference
4. Run the Payment Summary Archive for the employees above (for the relevant Financial Year)
5. Run Produce Self Printed Payment Summary XML-PDF (Australia) for the above archive
6. Run Print Self Printed Payment Summary – PDF (Australia) for the above request
7. Run Email Australian Payment Summaries
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms