12.2 E-Business Suite Technology Stack Java Web Start Rollout Fails As Autoconfig Keeps Resetting Context File Parameter 's_forms_launch_method' From 'JWS' To 'Browser'
(Doc ID 2335949.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle E-Business Suite Technology Stack - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
E-Business Suite 12.2 Technology Stack, Jserv, JDK, JVM, JRE related issues
When trying to enable Java Web Start 'JWS', AutoConfig keeps resetting the value of s_forms_launch_method back to a value of 'browser'.
1. Customer is trying to enable JWS, but AutoConfig keeps resetting s_forms_launch_method from 'jws' to 'browser'.
2. They are enabling JWS in one of their test instances. They use the context editor in OAM to change the “s_forms_launch_method” from the default of "browser" to "jws", and save it.
3. They look on the filesystem at the contents of the context file and confirm that the value is "jws"... then they run autoconfig, and it completes successfully.
4. Afterwards, the contents of the context file shows that “s_forms_launch_method" is set back to the default of "browser".
5. Consequently, they can't make progress with their JWS testing.
Expect to change the value for “s_forms_launch_method” from "browser" to "jws" using the Context Editor.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Use the Context Editor.
2. Change the value for “s_forms_launch_method” from "browser" to "jws"
3. Run AutoConfig
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!