Tax User Defined Fiscal Classification Rules Defined in OLFM not Working for Payable Invoices or Disbursements
(Doc ID 2336040.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Lease Authoring
Tax User Defined Fiscal Classification rules defined in OLFM not working for Payable Invoices or Disbursements
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create E-Biz Tax Setups and Tax Rules.
2. Write a Tax not applicable rule based on User Defined Fiscal Classification.
3. Assign above defined User Defined Fiscal Classification in OLFM --> Transaction Tax --> Tax User Defined Fiscal Classifications for the combination of Stream Type (Funding), Transaction Type (Funding), Financial Product and Taxation Country.
4. Create and activate Contract.
5. Create and approve Funding Request for the above created contract --> asset cost.
6. Run "Pay Invoice Prepare for AP Transfer" Concurrent Program
7. Run "Pay Invoices Transfer to AP Invoice Interface" Concurrent Program.
8. Run "Payables Open Interface Import" Program.
Invoice should be created in Payables Invoice.
Fiscal Classification Code for the above created invoice should populate from rule defined in OLFM --> Transaction Tax --> Tax User Defined Fiscal Classification.
But Fiscal Classification Code value populating with Null Value. So on selection of Calculate Tax, Tax is calculated based on Default Rate in E-Biz Tax setups.
Tax is calculating correctly in case of Manual AP invoice created directly in Payables based on Fiscal classification code entered in Payables.
Issue with only Payables invoices imported from OLFM only.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document