R12 Lookahead value selection for Payment System on Payment Process Profile setup does not refresh the Page
(Doc ID 2336100.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 to 12.2.5 [Release 12.0 to 12.2]
Oracle Payments - Version 12.0.0 to 12.2.5 [Release 12.0 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Payment Transmission Protocol is not populated on Payment Process Process Profile under Payment System tab of Payment Process Profile setup page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Payment System
2. Create Payment Process Profile(PPP)
3. Query back the PPP
4. Under Payment System tab, choose the Payment System defined using Lookahead LOV search.
5. Find the Payment Transmission Protocol is not populated
6. Observe the LOV is also not enabled.
7. Clicking on Apply button shows error: "At least one Payment System Account must be selected."
8. Some times Unexpected error is displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document