Error On Entering An Internal Receipt Based On A Delivery Tied To Multiple Internal Req
(Doc ID 2336121.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.6 version, Inventory Convergence
Error on entering an internal receipt based on a delivery tied to multiple internal requisitions.
after upgrading from 11.5.9 to 12.2.6, it is not possible to enter a receipt based on a delivery tied to multiple internal requisitions.
In Mobile form, after entering the shipment number, the LOV for LPNs can be opened successfully and shows the LPNs belonging to the delivery. However, when trying to select one of the LPNs, the cursor can’t be moved in any other field. It remains in the LPN field.
Now the cursor can’t be moved out of the LPN field.
system should allowed to select the To Subinventory.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Steps to reproduce:
- Create two internal requisitions.
- Create the corresponding two internal sales orders.
- Create one delivery for goods belonging to the two internal sales orders.
- Ship Confirm the delivery.
- In the receiving organization, go to mobile form >Inbound >Express Receipt >Int Ship.
- Enter theshipment number.
- In the next field (LPN), open the LOV. See that there are two LPNs in the LOV:
- Choose any one of them, e.g. the first one.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document