R12: IBY: Incorrect Amount Remaining When Update Schedule Payment After Apply Patch 23137254
(Doc ID 2336627.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After apply patch 23137254, when customer updated invoice data or others on Scheduled Payment tab, the Amount Remaining will be incorrect
It is expected that anytime the Amount Remaining still is correct. Due to this issue, users cannot get correct Amount Remaining
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Username/password: XXX/XXX
Responsibility: Payables, Responsibility
Navigate: Invoices->Entry->Invoices, Create new invoice.
2. Validate and approve the invoice and withhold tax generated after validated
3. Select “Schedule payments” tab, then split schedule to 2 lines and Hold line 1 as below,
Please note: The amount remaining of line 1 is correct.
4. Pay for the 2nd line, and generate withholding tax.
5. Now, Everything is correctly. Like the highlight field.
6. But the amount Remaining will be incorrect, when user release hold and change any invoice date or others.
The 1st line amount remaining is changed, that is customer issue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document