Duplicate Records are Shown in teh Status History of a Contract Deliverable in iSupplier Portal
(Doc ID 2336709.1)
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Procurement Contracts - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After submitting the deliverable from deliverable notification page, There is still an open notification in the Workflow worklist.
1. Using an iSupplier responsibility.
2. When viewing the Workflow Worklist see that there is a Deliverable Notification which is open.
3. Open the Deliverable Notification and submit it.
4. After the Deliverable is submitted, the Worklist still shows an open Deliverable Notification.
5. Click on Submit Deliverable and the Notification is closed.
6. Navigate to Orders > Deliverables tab and query for the Deliverable.
7. Notice that in the status history region there are two records in 'Submitted' status which misleads the user.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document