Quote Header Level Attachments Getting Copied to Blanket Purchase Agreement Lines
(Doc ID 2336749.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After creating a quote with attachments at header level, all attachments were copied to Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) lines
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a requisition and approve it
2. Autocreate the requisition into an Request for Quote (RFQ) using Buyer Work Center (BWC)
3. Publish RFQ
4. Login as supplier and create a quote with attachments at header level
5. Login as buyer and close and award the RFQ
6. Allocate award and create BPA.
7. Search the created BPA from Purchasing form and check the attachments
8. The quote header attachments are copied to all BPA lines
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document