Unable To Respond To Sourcing RFQ Online Discussion Message
(Doc ID 2336802.1)
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Sourcing - Version 12.2.5 to 12.2.7 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Sourcing, Release 12.2.5 through 12.2.7:
When attempting to view Message send by Buyer through the Online Discussion Notification, the following error occurs.
Unable to obtain row for user from UserInfoVO
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Sign on to Application
2. Select Responsibility: Purchasing SuperUser/ Purchasing Buyer
3. Navigation: Buyer Work Center ->> Negotiations ->> Published Negotiations ->>
4. Locate/Find: RFQ:##### ->> Open RFQ: ##### - and Select Action: "Online Dicussions" ->>
5. Create: "New Message" ->> Send To: "Internal" Member: <PERSON NAME> ->> Click: "Send"
6. The Collaborator/ Internal Member ->> Reviews Worklist and Finds Email Notification of Online Discussion.
7. Click: "Notification" to open it. And Find the To respond to this message, please "click Here"
8. This opens the Message from RFQ: ##### with an Error: Unable to obtain row for user from UserInfoVO
Due to this issue, users confused as to why they receive an error when trying to View the Online Discussion Message.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document