Unable To Respond To Sourcing RFQ Online Discussion Message
Last updated on DECEMBER 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Sourcing - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Release 12.2.5 version, Other
When attempting to view Message send by Buyer through the Online Discussion Notification
the following error occurs.
Error: Unable to obtain row for user from UserInfoVO
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Sign on to Application
2. Select Responsibility: Purchasing SuperUser/ Purchasing Buyer
3. Navigation: Buyer Work Center ->> Negotiations ->> Published Negotiations ->>
4. Locate/Find: RFQ:12345 ->> Open RFQ: 12345 - and Select Action: "Online Dicussions" ->>
5. Create: "New Message" ->> Send To: "Internal" Member: Jane Doe, Mr. John doe ->> Click: "Send"
6. The Collaborator/ Internal Member ->> Reviews Worklist and Finds Email Notification of Online Discussion.
7. Click: "Notification" to open it. And Find the To respond to this message, please "click Here"
8. This opens the Message from RFQ: 29071 with an Error: Unable to obtain row for user from UserInfoVO
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users confused as to why they receive an error when trying to View the Online Discussion Message.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms