GST tax is getting calculated/invoked on paid invoices
(Doc ID 2336808.1)
Last updated on MAY 15, 2018
Oracle Financials for India - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.7 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Paid taxes before GST or in closed periods will be triggered to populated GST taxes in AP invoice workbench
Steps to reproduce
- Remove the tax category setup in tax point registration form
- Create AP invoice, validated and approved it,then paid in full
- Add back the tax category setup in tax point registration form
- Delete jai_tax_det_factors from back end this will simulate paid invoices before GST and closed periods as paid invoices before GST
- Queried out the invoice from ap invoice workbench, then tools --view IL taxes
- Taxes should not get default for already paid invoices, which is correct behaviour.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.