PO Output for Communication Program Ends Error for Revision Number / Complex POs
Last updated on DECEMBER 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, PO Output Communications Program and HTML Orders
PO Output for Communication program fails with error below when running against Complex PO and choosing specific revision number:
genDoc() : PoPDFExceptionoracle.apps.po.communicate.PoPDFException: PO_PDF_XML_FAILED
ORA-19202: Error occurred in XML processing
ORA-00904: ""DEL"".""REVISION_NUM"": invalid identifier
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a approved complex PO and create multiple version.
- Submit 'PO Output for Communication' program
- In parameters, choose that PO and specific revision
- Request will fail with the errors above in the log
The error also occurs in BWC with steps:
- Search out the PO in BWC.
- View Revision History for the PO
- View a history Revision Number
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms