Change Manager Process Updating NI Multiple Assignments Flag
Last updated on DECEMBER 15, 2017
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (UK) - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
NI Multiple Assignments and PAYE Aggregated Assignments flag (on person screen) updating automatically while updating supervisor name through Change Manager Process.
The issue is present on live, test and development environments. The first time this issue occurred was around September or October 2016.
There are two assignments affected by the issue. It can be replicated for newly created employee. Not able to replicate the issue with Oracle Core form ( Change manager through People Assignment form).
Expecting flag not to be updated as to when the manager is changed manually.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. People and Assignment details prior to change > No NI and PAYE flags
2. Navigate to the assignment form using UK HRMS Manager responsibility
3. Datetrack to effective date of the change i.e. 02-JAN-2017
4. Click on the new assignment icon
5. Enter the new assignment details and set as Primary Assignment - Note that the supervisor details are not entered at this stage;
6. Terminate the original assignment
7. NI Multiple Assignments and PAYE Aggregated Assignments are checked by default.
8. PAYE Aggregated Assignment box is then unchecked (once both assignments have been processed in the payroll run and the P45 has been processed for the original assignment the figures and tax code from this are applied to the new assignment for the next payroll run.
9. Use the Change Manager process to apply the supervisor details
10. The supervisor details are applied however, the PAYE Aggregated Assignments box has been updated from the effective date used
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms