Incorrect Resource Quantity Displayed In Purchasing Outside Processing Form for OPM
Last updated on DECEMBER 11, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2 and later
Oracle Process Manufacturing Process Execution - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect Resource Quantity is displayed in Purchase Orders and Requisitions Outside Processing form.
ie: For a Batch for 400 KG of Product, as Process Operation setup 1 HR of resource is required for 100 KG of Product, Resource Quantity is displayed Purchase Orders and Requisitions Outside Processing form as 1600 HR while expected is 4 HR.
Steps to reproduce:
1. From OPM responsibility- Process Operation setup as 100KG =1 HR
2. Create Batch with planned qty 400 KG
2. Release it and then import the requisition from Purchasing responsibility
3. Autocreate the PO
4. Go to distributions and open the Outside Processing screen
5. Resource qty show as 1600 hr, while expected is 4hr
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms