Errors APP-JTF-210604 ORA-01006 ORA-06512 JTF_GRIDDB Trying To View Tasks In Teleservice
(Doc ID 2337960.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Getting an error while trying to View/Update the task data in Service request form.
APP-JTF-210604: Program error: Please inform your system administrator or support representative that:
jtf_grid.populate package reports error:
An unexpected error occurred in jtf_grid.populate
The following information is available:
The error is most likely in the form or the metadata definition.
Please check the following alert for the error code.
The error stack is (first 1000 bytes):
ORA-01006: bind variable does not exist
ORA-06512: at "APPS.JTF_GRIDDB", line 837
ORA-06512: at "APPS.JTF_GRIDDB", line 878
1. Create a new service request in the Create Service Request form
2. On the Subject tab, click on Register Instance to create Installed Base
3. Installed Base instance created successfully
4. Updated serial number in Service Request Form
5. Go to Tasks tab to update the Task.
6. Reported error occurs.
- After setting the default tab in Service Request form to "Tasks" the error doesn't occur.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document