TeleService: Errors Trying To View Tasks APP-JTF-210604 ORA-01006 ORA-06512 JTF_GRIDDB
Last updated on DECEMBER 11, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Getting an error while trying to View/Update the task data in Service request form.
APP-JTF-210604: Program error: Please inform your system administrator or support representative that:
jtf_grid.populate package reports error:
An unexpected error occurred in jtf_grid.populate
The following information is available:
The error is most likely in the form or the metadata definition.
Please check the following alert for the error code.
The error stack is (first 1000 bytes):
ORA-01006: bind variable does not exist
ORA-06512: at "APPS.JTF_GRIDDB", line 837
ORA-06512: at "APPS.JTF_GRIDDB", line 878
- Receiver creates an SR without Serial number since no IB Exist.
- We disabled the customization to make sure none of our customizations creating the issue.
- Click on register instance to create IB
- IB Created successfully
- Updated serial number in SR Form
- Go to Tasks tab to update the Task.
=> Error occurs.
- Setting the default tab in Service Request form to "Tasks".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms