Even with the Earliest De-Enrollment Set, Employees are Allowed to De-Enroll
(Doc ID 2337989.1)
Last updated on JUNE 22, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Setup the limitation that a plan cannot be dropped until the completion of 11 months. This works in the internal forms but but not in Self-Service > Benefits.
Expect the setup to prevent a participant from de-enrolling before the 11 months have been met.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility US Super HRMS Manager and navigate to Total Compensation > Programs and Plans > Program Enrollment Requirements.
2. Select the Plan Type tab > Limitations and set Required Period of Enrollment to 11 Months.
3. Navigate to People > Benefits Service Center and query an employee currently enrolled who has not satisfied the 11 months of enrollment.
4. Process a life event and attempt to de-enroll from the enrollment form.
An error occurs that the earliest de-enrollment date has not been met.
5. Go to responsibility Employee Self-Service > Benefits and attempt the same.
No error occurs it saves successfully.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document