Task Closure Required Is Not Checked For Tasks Created Using Task Template
(Doc ID 2338201.1)
Last updated on MARCH 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Customer Support - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The profile option 'Service: Default value for restrict closure flag on service request task tab' is set to 'Yes'.
But still Task Closure Required is not checked for tasks created using task template in Agent Dashboard
Expect that the Task Closure Required check box to be checked automatically by default when tasks are created using task templates
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to the application and Navigate to Service Responsibility
2. Create a Task Template Group from Menu Option Task Templates
3. Navigate to Customer Support Specialist responsibility and choose menu option Agent Dashboard
4. Open any existing Service request and Navigate to Problem and Diagnosis Tab and Create tasks using task template created in step 2
5. Open Update task page of the task created using template
Observe that Task Closure Required check box in not checked
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document