R12: AP: Error when copy invoice with Shift+F6 - This is read only flexfield. You cannot change any values in the flexfield The maximum of value size for Co. is 2
(Doc ID 2338378.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When use Shift+F6 buttons to copy data from previous invoice, the following error appeared:
This is read only flexfield. You cannot change any values in the flexfield
The maximum of value size for Co. is 2. Truncating value 7/31...
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. - Activated the Descriptive Flexfield (DFF) to be mandatory to enter many details since two years ago.
2. - Navigate on Payables Manager > Invoices > Enter > Invoices
3. - The user uses Control+F6 in invoice workbench to copy the entire row.
4. - Used batches mode for invoices
5. - Faced the error when copy invoice from the invoice above
6. - When the user go to DFF to change some data then change and go to invoice line tab the error appeared
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document