Cannot Query the Created Commodity ASL in 'Approved Supplier List' Form Due To FRM-40350 Error
Last updated on DECEMBER 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cannot query the created Commodity ASL in 'Approved Supplier List' form
1. Create and Save ASL for a Commondity
2. Re-query the just saved ASL by
- Select 'View > Query By Example > Enter'
- Enter the field 'Commondity'
- Select View > Query By Example > Run'
3. Message "FRM-40350: Query caused no records to be retrieved." prompted
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms