ORA-20001: You Must Enter An Absence Duration Error on re-submitted leave request After applying HR RUP10
(Doc ID 2339674.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to re-submit and re-approve the leave request with non recurring element, the following error occurs.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Open the form "Absence Attendance Type"
(N) Total Compensation -> Basic -> Absence Types
- Set up Absence Type with the element which is non recurring
- Log in as user1 and create absence with above Absence Type and submit
(N) SSHR responsibility -> Absence Management
- Log in as user2 which is supervisor of user1 and then approve
- Log in as user1 and change something on this absence request (Ex: add attachment)
- Click the Update button to change something
- Add attachment and re-submit
- Approved as user2
- log in as user1 and check worklist and get an error and the attached file has not been attached(which means the change can not be applied.)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document