Why Material Transactions Shows Latest Expiry Date Always For The Transactions Happened In The Past?
Last updated on DECEMBER 15, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Why material transactions shows latest expiry date always for the transactions happened in the past?
- Perform a transaction -- Navigate to Inventory > Transactions > Miscellaneous transactions.
- Perform a miscellaneous receipt for a lot controlled item with an expiration date.
* Be sure to note the expiration date used like 18-Dec-2018.
- Update the expiration date on the lot -- Navigate to Inventory > Onhand > Lots
- Query the lot from the transaction and update the expiration date.
* For example, change the expiration date from 18-Dec-2018 to 19-Dec-2018
- Now requery the transaction -- Navigate to Inventory > transactions > material transactions : Query a lot controlled transaction.
- Choose the lot/serial button.
- Review the lot expiration.
- The expiration is the updated value on the lot.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms