Batch is not appearing on dispensing touchscreen work bench when partial check box is selected?
(Doc ID 2339939.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 15, 2017
Applies to:Oracle MES for Process Manufacturing - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.6 version, MES/Dispensing
Cannot dispense that item dispensable material page.
Transactions cannot be created as Material has to be dispensed before creating transactions
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Dispensing setup for items
2. Create batch and select the Recipe code which includes that dispensable item
3. Perform picking by performing move order transfer
4. Assign dispensing area to dispensable item on the batch
5. Go to MES Dispensing Touch screen work bench to perform dispensing. No batch is available for dispensing
6. Go to MES Material Dispensing Workbench HTML page and query the batch. No batch is available for dispensing.
7. Click on partial dispensing check box and query the batch again. The relevant batch appears for dispensing
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!