After RUP10 - Time/hour Entries Must Be Consistent For All Entries In A Day Error
(Doc ID 2340002.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Time and Labor - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP10 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1 HRMS RUP10 version, Seeded Timecard Layouts
After RUP10 - Time/hour entries must be consistent for all entries in a day Error is no longer triggered on
the Timekeeper Save nor transfer Time from OTL to BEE resulting in incorrect data after the transfer
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a timecard using Timekeeper Responsibility
2. On any given day enter Time IN/OUT details for Regular Hours on one line and number of hours on another line say for Vacation
3. Do not receive error message about mixed time format
4. RunTransfer Time from OTL to BEE and no error
5. Data is missing from the Time Entry Detail report and also the Det Hours Worked table
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue,timecard data will be wrong and employees pay incorrect
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document