DATAFIX FOR MULTIPLE THRESHOLD HDR_ID FOR THE SAME COMBINATION
(Doc ID 2340278.1)
Last updated on MAY 15, 2018
Oracle Financials for India - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.7 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
TDS Tax Category is not getting defaulted even when the invoice Amount is greater than the cumulative amount defined in threshold setup.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create PO with Invoice match option is Receipt
- Create PO Matched Invoice
- TDS Invoice gets generated Credit Memo and for Validation
- Create PO with Invoice match option is PO
- Create a PO Matched Invoice
- TDS Invoice should get generated and a Credit Memo for Validation.
- Create a manual Invoice and validate
- TDS Invoice is generated with validation Status & Credit memo is generated with validate status
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.