GST: NON RECOVERABLE BOE TAX AMOUNT NOT TRANSFERRED TO FA
(Doc ID 2340296.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 13, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Financials for India - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.7 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
BOE invoice can not be imported into FA
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create PO and approve. Do not attach tax here.
2. Create BOE entry referring to that PO.
3. Attach BOE taxes which should include at least one non recoverable tax.
4. Confirm the BOE. BOE invoice will get generated.
5. Validate and account the BOE invoice.
6. Execute 'Mass Additions Create' program for moving non recoverable tax part to FA.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|1. Bug Summary|
|2. Fixed Files|
|3. Recommended Patches|
|4. Solution Steps|