Defense Funding Field Populated With Project For Purchase Requisitions
Last updated on DECEMBER 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Release 12.2.4 version, Requisition
The Defense Funding field is being populated with the Project for a Purchase Requisitions instead of Fund.
It is expected that the Fund should be populating the Defense Funding Field.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:Sign to Application
1. Select Responsibility: iProcurement
2. Navigation: iProcurement Homepage ->> Click: "Requisition" Tab
3. Requisitions >> Scroll down page and Locate Requisition # "ABCD-12-3456"
4. View Requisition # ABCD-12-3456 Line 0001: Details ->>
5. Scroll down and Find Charge Account ->> Observe: Defense Funding Field, and Project Field
6. Seems to be mapped together. It appears the Defense Funding Field is Mapped to the Project Number Field.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users are confusion as to how this is happening?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms