Defense Funding Field Populated With Project For Purchase Requisitions
(Doc ID 2340459.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Release 12.2.4 version, Requisition
The Defense Funding field is being populated with the Project for a Purchase Requisitions instead of Fund.
It is expected that the Fund should be populating the Defense Funding Field.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:Sign to Application
1. Select Responsibility: iProcurement
2. Navigation: iProcurement Homepage ->> Click: "Requisition" Tab
3. Requisitions >> Scroll down page and Locate Requisition # "ABCD-12-3456"
4. View Requisition # ABCD-12-3456 Line 0001: Details ->>
5. Scroll down and Find Charge Account ->> Observe: Defense Funding Field, and Project Field
6. Seems to be mapped together. It appears the Defense Funding Field is Mapped to the Project Number Field.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users are confusion as to how this is happening?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document