R12: AR Invoice Amount Different from Projects Draft Invoice Amount
(Doc ID 2340960.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Project Billing - Version 12.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Added event with amount of 1,000,000.00 Yen and generated draft invoice. After interfacing with Accounts Receivables (AR), the amount of the invoice is 961,200.00 YEN.
The amount of AR invoice is calculated in Project Currency (USD) and not in Transaction Currency (YEN).
After interfacing with AR, invoice amount to be 1,000,000.00 YEN.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an event with an amount of 1,000,000.00 YEN
2. Run PRC: Generate Draft Revenue for Single Project
3. Run PRC: Generate Draft Invoice for a Single Project
4. Approve invoice, save
5. Release invoice, save
6. Run PRC: Submit Interface Process Streamline
7. Run PRC: Tieback Invoices from Receivables
8. Review invoice amount in AR.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document