Award Summary Page Amount Shown Incorrectly When Quote Created In Different Currency
(Doc ID 2341254.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Sourcing - Version 12.2.4 to 12.2.7 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If supplier quote in a different currency (from RFQ) , the created BPA calculated a wrong amount.
For example: Quotation is entered as 10,000,000 CLP foreign currency, but the system calculates CLP 15384.61 (which is USD 23,67). So the BPA is created with CLP 15384.61
1. Create RFQ XXXXX with Response currency different from Negotiation Currency
- Header ; Manage Response Currencies (RFQ XXXXX)
- Response Currency Negotiation Currency
2. Supplier create Quote IN “CLP” CURRENCY (Different from RFQ Currency “USD”)
- Create Quote XXXXX
Header Quote Currency CLP
Line Quote Price 100000 Quantity 100
3. Award the RFQ
- Award Summary (RFQ XXXXX)
Quote Total Agreement Amount (PO currency) Total Agreement Amount (USD)
XXXXX 15384.6153846154 (CLP) 23.67
- Grand Total
Total Agreement Amount (USD) 23.67
4. Complete Award x Create BPA for this negotiation
5. Create PO
BPA details shows;
Total Agreement Amount (PO Currency)
- PO XXX total agreement amount (PO Currency)
6. Open PO in form
BPA XXX shows Currency CLP Amt Agreed 15.385
line Pice 100000
Award and BPA should be created with correct amount when Quote currency different
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document