Unable To Access EBS Mobile Apps Maintenance For EBS In IOS
(Doc ID 2341418.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 12, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, Mobile Related Issues
When attempting to login to iOS devices, the following error occurs.
Unable to make a secure connection to the Oracle E-Business Suite server. Please verify the TLS setup for the app and the server.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Hosted the certificate with "*.servercert" name on internal site.
2. Downloaded the certificate onto the mobile device.
3. Opened the certificate with the "Maintenance for eBS" app.
4. Restarted the app.
5. Open the app and keyed in the service URL
6. Yet we are prompted with the same TLS setup error.
The same does not happen on Android devices.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document