Users Unable To Update Payments Under Payment Tab
(Doc ID 2341434.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.2.5 to 12.2.5 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, Lease Authoring
When attempting to update a Payment on a Lease Contract, the following error occurs.
You have encountered an unexpected error. Please contact the System Administrator for assistance.
Click here for exception details.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Lease Contract with 1 Asset.
2. Create a Payment for that Asset that uses stub days somewhere in the middle of the term.
Stub Days seem required, the placement may not matter.
3. Save the contract and payment.
4. Update Preferences to use Date Format yyyy/MM/dd .
5. Go back to the Payment and attempt to update it.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document