Incorrect Converted Shipment Weight and Volume Values Displayed in the OTM Mobile Application
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.4.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The shipment weight and volume displayed in the OTM mobile application is not displayed correctly and does not match the shipment weight and volume when viewed from the OTM web application. For example, a shipment with total weight of 1000 KG is displayed as a total weight of 2204.62 KG in the mobile application. The mobile application is displaying the Total_Weight_Base column value (which will be the pounds numerical value) as KG where it should display the total_weight column value in the shipment table.
It is expected that the OTM mobile application display the weight and volume of the shipment correctly
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Ensure a user preference UOM for Weight is is in effect (i.e. KG) for a respective user.
2. Navigate to Shipment Management -> Buy Shipments
3. Search for and select to edit the respective shipment.
4. The shipment weight will be displayed in the units set for UOM weight in step 1 (i.e. 1000 KG).
5. Access the OTM Mobile App
6. Search for and select the same shipment as in step 3.
7. The total weight will display the total_weight_base numerical value as the UOM preference for weight. In this example, the weight in the mobile app will be displayed as 2204.62 KG.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms