Error 'Invalid User Defined' Occurs While Issuing Material to Work Order
Last updated on JANUARY 02, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to issue materials to work orders via the One Step Material Issue page, the following error occurs.
The issue started after applying patch 24498252:R12.EAM.C.
1. Material could not be issued. Please examine the errors for each individual line.
2. Row 1 Error - Invalid user defined status id () is passed to the work order.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Maintenance Super User.
2. Choose organization.
3. Click on Stores Tab.
4. Fill in all information and click Issue.
5. The aforementioned error occurs.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms