Error When Creating Locked Pricelist for Usage Lines on a Service Contract
(Doc ID 2342667.1)
Last updated on MARCH 06, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.2.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On a Usage Line of a Service Contract, when attempting to lock the price list, the following error occurs.
FRM-40815: Variable GLOBAL.LOCKED_LIST_LINE_ID does not exist
1. Using a Service Contract Manager responsibility.
2. Open a Service Contract that has Usage lines.
3. Navigate to the Lines > Pricing/Products tab.
4. Click on the Price Breaks button and then click on the Lock button.
5. The Price List form pops up with no information. (All the fields in this form are blank).
6. If you click save, the indicated error message appears.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document